- تاریخ ثبتنام
- 2020-06-26
- نوشتهها
- 26,230
- راهحلها
- 27
- پسندها
- 3,286
- امتیازها
- 113
- سن
- 29
- محل سکونت
- England
- وب سایت
- xenforo.xyz
Hey everyone,
I saw these 2 products from Cloudflare which seems like great products especially for XenForo forums. Has anyone ever used one of these or both in their forums so far?
I haven't compared the pricing but using Cloudflare Images for storing and serving images and Cloudflare R2 for storing and serving attachments seems like a great setup in theory especially when combined with Cloudflare's caching, you'll only pay for storage fees and serving will theoretically be unlimited and...
I saw these 2 products from Cloudflare which seems like great products especially for XenForo forums. Has anyone ever used one of these or both in their forums so far?
I haven't compared the pricing but using Cloudflare Images for storing and serving images and Cloudflare R2 for storing and serving attachments seems like a great setup in theory especially when combined with Cloudflare's caching, you'll only pay for storage fees and serving will theoretically be unlimited and...
