- تاریخ ثبتنام
- 2020-06-26
- نوشتهها
- 26,103
- راهحلها
- 27
- پسندها
- 3,286
- امتیازها
- 113
- سن
- 29
- محل سکونت
- England
- وب سایت
- xenforo.xyz
I am using an outdated add-on that adds the media item title to the filter bar.
However, I've looked through the templates and have not yet found if I can set title (ascending) as the default sort order. We catalog items and need them to be sorted by title.
Has anyone been able to do a workaround to set a default sort order for their albums? Template edits? What needs to be done?
However, I've looked through the templates and have not yet found if I can set title (ascending) as the default sort order. We catalog items and need them to be sorted by title.
Has anyone been able to do a workaround to set a default sort order for their albums? Template edits? What needs to be done?
