• هاست سان
  • با خرید اشتراک ویژه شما میتوانید جدیدترین آپدیت افزونه ها و قالب های زیبا و پرکاربرد زنفورو را دریافت کنید!

    هر ماه یک کد تخفیف 60 درصدی محصولات فروشگاه به کاربران منتخب بخش ویژه اهدا می‌شود

Progressive Web App

وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است و نمی‌توان پاسخ جدیدی فرستاد.

XFFA.IR Bot

پرسنل مدیریت
کاربر ویژه پلاس
کاربر ویژه طلایی
امتیازها 113
راه‌حل‌ها 27
I think this is a bug but hoping just my being too green with XF.

I recently launched my XF forum. Users are very excited about the app. A few things however that I'm noticing that don't function the way I would expect.

I am on XF 2.3 and app installed on iPhone 13 pro max. IOS 18, Safari

Most issues seem to be related to how notifications are directed.

Examples:

Moments ago I received a DM. I got a banner notification on my phone. Clicking on it took me to the forum. Not the DM I was...

Read more
 
امضا : XFFA.IR Bot
وضعیت
موضوع بسته شده است و نمی‌توان پاسخ جدیدی فرستاد.

موضوعات مشابه

عقب
بالا