- تاریخ ثبتنام
- 2020-06-26
- نوشتهها
- 26,095
- راهحلها
- 27
- پسندها
- 3,286
- امتیازها
- 113
- سن
- 29
- محل سکونت
- England
- وب سایت
- xenforo.xyz
One of the downsides of pwa is that the user has to be redirect to the index page when clicking the app shortcut.
I didn't install PWA but instead want users to add to homescreen using their browser to save a specific page.
The problem is, at least on my android Chrome browser, when a user adds to homescreen using Chrome, it not only makes the shortcut open the site without the address bar but also redirects to index page instead of the page I wanted to safe.
I don't have this issue with...
I didn't install PWA but instead want users to add to homescreen using their browser to save a specific page.
The problem is, at least on my android Chrome browser, when a user adds to homescreen using Chrome, it not only makes the shortcut open the site without the address bar but also redirects to index page instead of the page I wanted to safe.
I don't have this issue with...
نام موضوع : Stuck on this non-PWA add to homescreen issue
