- تاریخ ثبتنام
- 2020-06-26
- نوشتهها
- 26,194
- راهحلها
- 27
- پسندها
- 3,286
- امتیازها
- 113
- سن
- 29
- محل سکونت
- England
- وب سایت
- xenforo.xyz
Hi
For such a powerful product I'm surprised there isn't a better tool/GUI for HTML on a 'page'.
Having to code all this manually is a pain or using a 3rd party tool and copy/paste it in, any plans to improve this?
Also, I'd really like to have a image carousel on the page (rotating images), is this possible, any add-ons that do this?
Thanks
For such a powerful product I'm surprised there isn't a better tool/GUI for HTML on a 'page'.
Having to code all this manually is a pain or using a 3rd party tool and copy/paste it in, any plans to improve this?
Also, I'd really like to have a image carousel on the page (rotating images), is this possible, any add-ons that do this?
Thanks
نام موضوع : Better GUI for a 'page' and image carousel
